Thursday, July 15, 2010

Genevieve's Birthday Present


After being quite ambitious last Friday and starting my blog, it seems to have taken me nearly a whole week to get back to it!! We are all back at school and work this week. Jack was home yesterday with a sore throat and Ned was home today with one too!

It was Genevieve's birthday this week so as is standard procedure for me, I started to make the present on Sunday night to be ready to post on Monday. I had been reading this blog http://www.theroyalsisters.blogspot.com/ and found this cute tutorial for crocheted hearts. They are actually red and not pink as in the picture. I managed to get them finished Sunday night (I did miss the Doctor and it was the final in the series) but I needed to stay by the computer and finish. I am just hoping Gen has been home to get her mail and they haven't been left in the rain by the mailman!

No comments:

Post a Comment